Berlin has it all - part 4

Finally, I finished to scan my Berlin sketches!
As I said in my previous posts, I totally loved this city - its contrasts between East and West, old and modern; a lot of history, art and design everywhere, and most of all its special open atmosphere!
antique sculptures at the Pergamon museum

dancing at Clarchens Ballhaus

at the corner of Kollwitzplatz

you can see more on my  Berlin Flickr set:

watercolor01berlin07-sonycenterberlin06-bikeberlin06-richterberlin05-yosoyberlin04-am-to-pm
berlin03-alexanderpaltzberlin02berlin01-brauhausmitteairberlin02airberlin01bengureon04
bengureon03bengureon01bengureon02watercolor02watercolor04watercolor03
watercolor06watercolor05berlin08-pergamon1berlin08-pergamon3berlin08-pergamon2berlin08-pergamon4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience