Findings from the Flea Market

Jaffa's colorful flea market is one of my favorite places. Furniture and jewelry, toys and books, from east and west, ugly and beautiful - it's full of mixed stuff and so are people that came to sell, to buy, or simply to hang out and to feel the atmosphere. This Friday it was double fun for me to come here, because we set at this place the meeting point for our monthly Sketchcrawl. So instead of finding interesting things to buy, I was busy by finding stories to sketch, and I didn't need to go far at all!
We started over nice cup of coffee sitting together with my fellow sketchers, busy by chatting.
my friend Rachel and the street ant the background
view on the coffee shop where I was sitting earlier
flea market behind the coffee shop
another point of view to the market
colorful announcement's board
above view to the coffee shop from the second flour
Lucky me, I've got everything together in one day - perfect company, perfect place and perfect activity - what can be better?

Comments

  1. Marina, I so enjoy your sketches, they are so full of action and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, Suzy! Happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience