Sketch-trip to Lisbon - part1

One week already passed since I came back from Lisbon. It was 6-days trip only (and two of them were flights), but I think I had enough experiences for a  month - I really had everything in this small journey!
I was very excited toward masterclass and workshop I was invited to give. Teaching isn't my main activity, I do it from time to time on special occasions, and every time it's a new adventure.
The masterclass were supposed to be the final meeting for the series of workshops given by MárioLinharesJosé Louro and KettaLinharescalled Lisbon Alphabet. I was asked to share with the group of sketchers my philosophy and approaches behind urban sketching. The preparation to the presentation forced me to answer to many unasked questions - there are so many things we do unconsciously when we sketch! Thanks to that I learned some stuff about myself or at least put it in a words form. I hope I succeed to share my approach to sketching with the group, after all, we, sketchers, all use to speak about the same things, feeling and reasons. I enjoyed to talk with the group a lot, showed them my sketchbooks and tools, and after that we went outside for some practical sketching!

We ended by dinner together and some more sketching, of course!


It was a great beginning for my trip!
I'll continue telling about my Lisbon adventure in the next post.
Meanwhile, more photos are here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience